Translate

lundi 22 octobre 2012

1st in the chart !!

Yeah as you already knew (probably), Jake Bugg is 1st in the itunes Chart in Great Britain, he deserves it !!




Jake Bugg says (and it makes me laugh a lot) "I guess it proves my point – people still want to hear guitar music. It’s my job to keep that X Factor shit off the top of the charts." (You know better than  me that Leona Lewis, the winner of X Factor UK, is 2nd in the Itunes Chart).

Some sentences said by Jake Bugg (and which are quite funny ^^) :

"I know that she's off X Factor and she probably doesn't write any of her songs." (about Lewis L.)

"It's the only way if you are going on a plane for nine hours to have a few drinks the night before," he laughed, adding: "And maybe a few on the plane as well."

To conclude this post, a touching sentence from his mother Leeysa Kennedy (The real name of Jake is Kennedy),40, who said :
 "I could hardly sleep I was so excited. And I think he has made not just myself and my family proud but the whole of Nottingham."



Source : http://www.nme.com/news/jake-bugg/66756
             http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/EXCLUSIVE-Jake-Bugg-talks-topping-UK-albums-chart/story-17141689-detail/story.html


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire