Translate

mercredi 10 octobre 2012

Read Me !

Hello ! I want to tell you a bit about myself and why I've created this blog.

So, My name's Charlie, I'm from France (so if you see spelling mistakes it's because I'm French haha). Why do I write in English ? For the simple reason that there are more people who read and understand English than French :)

I really love a lot of rock bands like Oasis, Arctic Monkey (the Alex Turner's voice is just incredible), Alex Turner, etc.. But also pop music like Two Door Cinema Club, BOY, Passion Pit, etc.. and I'm a great lover of music from films (above all Hans Zimmer). My favourite band is The Kooks for a lot of reasons that I won't tell you haha (it would be too long ^^).

I create this blog for me but also and above all for you, because Jake Bugg has a particularly and beautiful voice and I wanted to share you this. Also, if you want to tell me something about the blog, about something it would be good to change, if I make spelling mistakes, tell me !!
(It would make me happy if you send me messages or comments.)

Thank You


XXX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire